Why Soul Coaching?
Soul Coaching is a journey that anyone can undertake. It is a process of self-discovery to reunite you with your spiritual source, enabling you to find meaning and joy in your everyday life.
The most common statement we hear from people who have completed the Soul Coaching course is that it was a profound turning point in their lives. For almost everyone, a remarkable transformation occurs.
Personal blockages and limitations dissolve, self esteem and confidence expand and an inner peace begins to grow.
Deep down you feel or sense an indestructible essence. This deep ocean of being is accessible to you as your own deepest self — your true nature. You can know it only when you are prepared to go beyond what you know.
Questions you will answer for yourself during the course.
- What is the purpose of my life?
- What are my values?
- What am I meant to do in my life?
- What blocks my freedom and how can I overcome those barriers?
- How can I make a difference in the world?
- What is my ultimate contribution to the world?
Connect to the essence of who you really are and help transform yourself and the world!
Soul Coaching Course Outline
The Soul Coaching Course is a spiritual journey divided into four one-week periods. We meet once per week for five weeks. Each week is dedicated to one of the four elements — air, water, fire and earth.
Days 1-7 are devoted to the properties of air and are associated with clearing mental debris.
Days 8-14 are devoted to the properties of water and are associated with connecting to your emotional self.
Days 15-21 are devoted to the properties of fire and are associated with clearing the shadows from your spiritual self.
Days 22-28 are devoted to the properties of earth and are associated with strengthening your physical self.
Benefits of the course:
- Release old programming
- Dissolve negative beliefs
- Pinpoint your passion
- More energy and motivation
- Be guided by your intuition
- Listen to your soul
- Discover your calling
- Develop your intuition
- Shape your destiny
- Map a dynamic future
- Expand your magnificence
- Increase self-esteem
- Enrich your life
- Complete an in-depth life assessment
Exercises will include:
- Clutter clearing
- Assessing your life (where you are now and where you would like to be)
- Goal setting
- Looking at things you have been putting off
- Exploring turning points in your life
- Defining the meaning you give to life
- Discovering energy zappers
- Finding your edge
- Facing your shadow side
- Transforming your home into a Sacred Space